Special care needs to be taken while developing paediatric beds. The factors to be considered are safety of the kids, their comfort, the convenience of medical practitioners & paramedical staff and various high-end medical treatments these little ones undergo.
6602A - PEDIATRIC ICU BED
- 50mm X 25mm approx. CRCA rectangular tube frame.
- Two section perforated CRCA sheet top.
- Two separate screws for backrest and trendelenburg & reverse trendelenburg position by individual SS folding handles.
- Stainless Steel Head and foot end bows with laminated panels
- Full length drop type rails
- Four non-rusting 125 mm dia. Polyurethane Wheels 2 with brakes and 2 without brakes.
- Pretreated and epoxy powder coated.
- Length : 1600mm
- Width : 840mm
- Height : 600mm
- Telescopic I.V. Rod SS